Are you a confident, organised and articulate Account Executive looking for a new challenge in a successful, growing company with a truly global client base? Then this could be the role for you!
Cintra HR and Payroll Services are looking to recruit an Account Executive on a 5 month fixed term contract, to strengthen the existing Migration Team.
Reporting to the Head of Payroll Transformation, you will be responsible for proactively managing customer communications and expectations for the Migration Team. The Migration Team are transitioning 350 payrolls from legacy payroll systems to Cintra iQ. This is a time critical project, and all stakeholders need to be kept informed and have their expectations managed efficiently and professionally.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the Migration Team inbox and so responding to customer email queries within 48 hours using a FAQ document
- You will proactively call customers to ensure they are informed of, and comfortable with, the changes the migration will mean for them – building relationships with these customers so you become their first port of call.
- Talk customers through how to use the Cintra Cloud (new platform)
- Arrange and attend customer meetings as necessary and following up with written communication and documentation as appropriate.
- Manage the migration spreadsheet, ensuring this is updated with any concerns / agreements / notes to make the handover of the payroll to the Cintra Outsourced Services Department slick and problem-free.
- Be the liaison with the Outsourced Services Department to ensure they are kept informed and updated with the outcomes of customer discussions
- Organise follow-up calls with customers who have already migrated for feedback as well as to address any concerns they might have; recording and escalating these issues as appropriate
What We Are Looking For:
- You will have excellent and demonstrable administration skills and a high-level of IT literacy, particularly in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A highly organised individual, with meticulous attention to detail, who is able to work under pressure and flexibly in order to achieve deadlines
- A clear, confident and articulate communicator – both verbally and written, who has a natural ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Someone who has proven excellent customer service skills
If you think you have what we are looking for and are looking for a role that you can make your own and really help to drive our Company forward, please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you think we need you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary FTE: £24,000
Closing date for application is 10th April 2021