Cintra HR and Payroll Services are looking to recruit a Bid Coordinator to join our fast-growing Sales team. At Cintra, we have been offering award-winning payroll and HR solutions to businesses for 40 years and are currently in an exciting period of growth.
If you have experience preparing bid or tender documents, ideally having worked in a bid team, and are looking for a new opportunity to apply your skills, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will be responsible for all aspects of bid management including sourcing and coordinating content, writing compelling technical solutions in response to RFQs, RFIs and PQQs received from existing or potential customers.
This is a new and exciting role, providing you with the opportunity to make a real contribution to our business.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the full end to end internal bid process including collation/completion of all tenders, RFQs, RFIs, PQQs, etc;
- Maintain an effective library of information and liaise with other departments to keep this updated;
- Source, write and develop content for tender responses, proposal documents and client presentations;
- Prepare presentations in a number of formats, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the ‘freshness’ of design templates etc.;
- Set out critical tender timelines to ensure submission compliance and internal sign-off protocols in line with bid governance;
- Manage the Tender Tracker to achieve deadlines and motivating others to send content for tenders;
- Review and edit all content received to ensure meets standards and is bespoke to client requirements;
- To liaise with and network with all key personnel to ensure a seamless and forward-thinking approach to bid/document production
- To undertake lessons learned reviews of client feedback to improve future bid content;
- Maintain the company CRM database to ensure accuracy of data and reports.
What We Are Looking For:
- Educated to degree standard – you must have excellent written communication skills, including accurate use of grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary;
- Experience of bid management – we are particularly keen to hear from you if you have experience in, or competent skills gained from exposure to bid processes within, an education market sector or commercial environment;
- Previous experience of working in a knowledge management / information support role would be preferable;
- Demonstrable administration skills – working in this fast-paced environment you will need to ensure your technical solutions are presented in line with bid programmes and timelines
- A high-level of IT literacy, particularly in MS Word and PowerPoint (InDesign is desirable although not essential), with excellent attention to presentation of text;
- A tenacious individual, who can think and act collaboratively while ensuring consistency and clarity of content;
- A highly-organised individual – you will have exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- A clear, confident, articulate communicator – both verbal and written, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to achieve deadlines.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 plus commission OTE £50,000 plus (uncapped)
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com