Cintra HR and Payroll Services (Cintra) is part of The Payroll Software and Services Group (PSSG). Cintra along with Trace Payroll Services and UnaTerra, specialise in providing software and outsourcing solutions for HR, Payroll and Business Support in the UK and International markets. Providing solutions for more than 800 clients we pride ourselves in putting our customers first and forging long lasting relationships.
As Compliance & Quality Assurance Manager you will have the responsibility across the 3 companies and your aim is to assure the high quality of our operations and services to ensure the long-term success of our business. The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
You will be responsible for the application and maintenance of standards including ISO 9001, BACS and CIPP PAS and, to pursue new standards to add to the portfolio. You will also work closely with the DPO to ensure GDPR compliance.
Through collaboration with department managers you will be responsible for finding and reporting issues to ensure that our products, and systems work correctly according to strict deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of audit compliance/ external audit process.
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products.
- Comply with ISO accreditation requirements
- Prepare, update, and audit the standards for ISO9001, CIPP PAS and BACS accreditations.
- Adhere to company objectives in relation to the standards of ISO9001, CIPP PAS and BACS.
- Work closely with DPO to ensure compliance and follow company policies regarding data protection.
- Lead designated programmes of internal audits against defined quality performance measures and standards ensuring that action points are followed up with appropriate managers.
- Liaise with managers and collaborate at departmental levels.
- Point of contact for internal AML/KYC queries and the overall responsibility for ensuring that checks are undertaken correctly.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Revising procedures and reports periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Health & Safety experience would be desirable.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience as a manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Sufficient experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge AML/KYC regulations and compliance software
- Knowledge of GDPR, Data Protection and, compliance software
- GDPR foundation training, or qualification preferable but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Can work autonomously or collaboratively
Chief Operations Officer.
£35K – £45K per annum
How to apply
Please send your cv and cover letter to HR@cintra.co.uk