We are looking for a Data Migration Assistant on a temporary contract to strengthen the existing team.
You will be part of a team migrating employee and company data from one payroll software to another efficiently and accurately, according to set deadlines. As a key member of the migration project team, you will have a number of set assignments.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Moving data into Cintra iQ (Cintra’s payroll system) by following written procedures.
- Ensuring all data is imported and reconciled accurately and efficiently.
- Reporting any errors and / or discrepancies to the team and working together to resolve them.
- Recording activities and progress on project plan documents and within the internal CRM.
- Updating on progress at planned daily Microsoft Teams meetings with the project manager and the rest of the team.
- Ensuring a smooth handover of payrolls to the Outsourced Services Team.
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks as requested by senior colleagues & the management team.
What we are looking for:
- Fast & eager learner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Good working ethic.
- Comfortable working unsupervised following written instructions and meeting agreed deadlines, as well as a part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ideally with the ability to highlight concerns and issues as well as raise ideas for improvement, which are always welcome.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Experience of working in a professional environment – ideally payroll and or accountancy practice.
- Experience with large data sets, data entry and reconciliation experience would be beneficial.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for application is 1st March 2021