Cintra HR and Payroll Services are looking to recruit an Implementation Project Coordinator to work within our existing Implementation team. Reporting to the Head of Implementation, you will work with the whole team, helping ensure our projects are delivered on time, within scope and to the agreed budget. This is an exciting, varied & fast paced role which will suit someone looking for a challenge within a rapidly growing organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring projects are properly planned and that team resource is correctly allocated.
• Proactively and regularly communicate with project stakeholders, to ensure clear visibility into and accountability for upcoming milestones & deliverables.
• Stakeholder management to understand the business requirements and deliver on them.
• Leading meetings and calls, with clear agendas, action items, follow up notes and issue tracking.
• Proactively mitigate risks within project scopes, helping to escalate and drive resolution with the team.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is dynamic and able to successfully manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Someone with experience of contributing to multi-work stream projects.
- Someone who can think outside of the box to mitigate and address key project risks.
- Someone who demonstrates impeccable attention to detail.
- A quick learner with the ability to multitask in a fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
- Experience with Zoho Projects and CRM would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per year
If you think you have what we are looking for and are looking for a role that you can make your own and really help to drive our Company forward, please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you think we need you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 26th March 2021