Cintra HR and Payroll Services are looking to recruit an Implementation Support Consultant to strengthen the existing Implementation team.
Our Implementation team are responsible for leading clients through the onboarding process, successfully implementing all purchased elements of the Cintra product portfolio.
As our ideal candidate, you will be well-organised with a good eye for detail, helpful and resourceful and thrive on working in a busy and interesting role. You will be responsible for guiding new customers through their implementation process, documenting their requirements and implementing their solution based on these discussions. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a role working with a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
Who are we looking for? Someone who has:
· Excellent knowledge of Payroll & HR processes, legislation & best practices
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent computer literacy skills
· Comfortable working both unsupervised following instructions as well as part of the team
· Excellent written and oral communication; able to maintain and build close working relationships with clients as well as other internal departments
· Ability to multi-task multiple projects at once in different stages of the product life cycle
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Comfortable in leading client facing meetings with contacts at all levels
· Experience working in a consultancy role, preferably within payroll would be desirable as would a formal qualification in Payroll or HR
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing organisation. If you’d like to know more about the role, please email email@example.com
Or if this sounds like just the opportunity you’re looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is Friday 4th June 2021