The ROPS list is a must-read for all UK payroll and pensions professionals. It is updated twice-monthly on the 1st and the 15th of the month, though this will change if those dates fall on a weekend or Bank Holiday. However, sometimes HMRC will update the List at other times ‘to temporarily remove schemes while reviews are carried out, for example where fraudulent activity is suspected’. The ROPS list contains details of all overseas pension schemes that have advised HMRC they want to be included on it. ‘Recognise’ indicates that HMRC recognise the overseas pension scheme as being one that is eligible to receive transfers of UK pension benefits.
The updated list from 15 January 2020 contains the following changes from the ROPS List published 02 January 2020:
- Australia – 007 Superannuation Fund
- Australia – Burgess Super Fund
- Australia – Jon Hayward Superannuation Fund
- Australia – JS Band Super Fund
- Australia – Lee Family Super Fund
- Australia – Madgasman Super Fund
- Australia – Michael ES Superannuation Fund
- Australia – Milburn Super Fund
- Australia – Outrospective Super Fund
- Australia – Top Hat Superannuation Fund
- Isle of Man – CNIW Personal Pension Scheme
There are no removals.
There are no changes.