The ROPS list is a must-read for all UK payroll and pensions professionals. It is updated twice-monthly on the 1st and the 15th of the month, though this will change if those dates fall on a weekend or Bank Holiday. The ROPS list contains details of all overseas pension schemes that have advised HMRC they want to be included on it. ‘Recognise’ indicates that HMRC recognise the overseas pension scheme as being one that is eligible to receive transfers of UK pension benefits.
The updated list from 01 August 2019 contains the following changes from the ROPS List published 15 July 2019:
The 9 schemes added are:
- Australia – Baldwin Superannuation Fund
- Australia – Carden Leche Superannuation Fund
- Australia – Chicks Nest Egg
- Australia – DJ Willison Superfund
- Australia – Melis Superannuation Fund
- Australia – Wolfenden Superannuation Fund
- Australia – WollemNo2
- Ireland – Louise Conneally Pension Trust
- Jersey – FBR Group Pension Scheme
The Fidelity Super-Super Plan, Number 3 has been renamed Booster SuperScheme.