We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to strengthen the existing Sales Team.
Reporting to the Sales Team Manager, the Key Account Manager will oversee relationships with our key clients, with responsibility for both securing and maintaining these clients.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify their needs and requirements; promote our solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute towards sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a group of Key Accounts and achieve sales targets through the implementation of appropriate strategies for these key accounts.
- Nurture the relationship with the channel providers to ensure no issues or tensions between input and delivery, address service-level issues, and additional pricing elements.
- Ensure new and existing business is delivered following company guidelines and with realistic turnaround times.
- Hold regular account reviews; quarterly with relevant parties to ensure high levels of service are maintained.
- To manage, motivate and coach a team of Account Executives.
- Understand and actively promote the entire range of company solutions to the assigned clients.
- Take the lead on the client’s account planning cycle and ensure that the client’s needs and expectations are met by the business.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience as a manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Sufficient experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge AML/KYC regulations and compliance software
- Knowledge of GDPR, Data Protection and, compliance software
- GDPR foundation training, or qualification preferable but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Can work autonomously or collaboratively
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org