PSSG specialises in providing software and outsourcing solutions for HR, Payroll and Business Support in the UK and International markets.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing executive to join our fast-growing team.
This is an exciting and varied role in a rapid expanding Company; you will be responsible for managing the marketing activity across the Group, including its subsidiary companies; Cintra HR & Payroll Services, UnaTerra and Trace Payroll Services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the marketing plan across the business.
- Raising awareness of PSSG and their companies through marketing initiatives.
- Generating high quality leads for the sales team through marketing initiatives and working closely with the team to understand target market.
- Website management including working with the website developer when necessary, in order to deliver improvements to the site.
- Communicating with departments across the business to obtain relevant information needed to promote products.
- Copywriting for web pages, news, email, social.
- Responsible for the visual design of marketing collateral, ensuring consistency with established brand identity throughout.
- Communicating with external agency on PPC campaigns, supporting with ad text and landing pages to ensure targeting the correct audience.
- SEO optimisation on website.
- Social media management of LinkedIn (paid and organic).
- Responsible for client email communication and campaigns.
- Creating sales collateral i.e. proposals, contracts, PowerPoint.
- Conduct market research, for example, competitor analysis.
- Assist in all departments of the business with a “can do” approach.
- Track and report on marketing performance, return on investment and lead generation.
Who we are looking for:
- Educated to Degree Standard, you will have proven experience and/or qualification of digital and offline marketing.
- You will have website management skills, and experience using Wordpress and Google Analytics.
- Have a passion for trends in digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong organisational and project management skills.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with the ability to work and interact with all levels within the organisation and external environment.
- Have creativity, drive and initiative: ability to maintain effectiveness in a dynamic environment and translate opportunities into action plans.
- Have commercial awareness and customer focus, with the knowledge of business and management principles.
- Membership of the CIM would be advantageous
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
If you think you have what we are looking for and are looking for a role that you can make your own and really help to drive our Company forward, please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you think we need you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 1st April 2021