We are looking for an experienced New Business Sales Executive to strengthen the existing Sales Team.
Reporting to the Sales Team Manager your primary responsibility is to identify and follow up sales leads, pitch our products to prospective clients, prepare quotes and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. The role revolves around good communication. Your target is to obtain new business converting a high proportion of leads to sales and foster business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Following up new business opportunities.
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Winning new business and converting leads to sales.
- Demonstrating Cintra solutions to potential clients.
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Identifying the needs of potential clients and ensuring that appropriate solutions are offered to meet those needs.
- Preparing quotations.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Ensuring the timely completion of tenders.
- Ensuring a thorough handover of clients to allocated Account Manager.
- Keeping accurate records on our CRM system.
- Keeping up to date with product development, current market trends and competitors.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience in a relevant role.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, both written and oral.
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated and confident.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Full knowledge of our products, the Company and the current market.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Proficiency in English.
- Numerical skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org