The Payroll Services Alliance welcomes UK market leader Cintra in its network of European payroll services providers, which now covers 27 European countries.
The Payroll Services Alliance generates 5.7 million payslips each month, for over 63,000 customers throughout Europe. In all regions local expertise and best-of-breed solutions are combined with European multinational expertise, services and solutions. This makes of the Payroll Services Alliance a solid European provider.
“Core to Cintra HR & Payroll Services is to create a company that is the best in our industry judged by our customers. This is the backbone of everything we do as a company”, explains Carsten Staehr, CEO of Cintra. “Becoming a member of the Payroll Services Alliance fits our strategy extremely well. Our existing customers require payroll services in continental Europe. Now we can service them via a formal network of leading payroll companies across Europe.”
The accession of Cintra to the Payroll Services Alliance is a major step in the evolution of the payroll landscape in Europe. “6 strategic partners combine their expertise and provide payroll services and solutions in 27 European countries”, states Steven Van Hoorebeke, CEO of SD Worx International. “Each partner is a leading provider in his region, while all partners together constitute a solid block of European payroll expertise and solutions. We are confident to state that the Payroll Services Alliance is one of the few providers with such a strong offering in Europe.”
Cintra has been serving clients from its north east base for over 30 years and has developed award winning payroll solutions but this strategic partnership will take its competitive advantage to the next level. To be able to offer a seamless European service is increasingly important, as Cintra already services the UK operations of international organisations such as Mitsubishi, Foot Locker, Saxo Bank, Hiscox, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Momentum Pictures.
Cintra staff celebrated the news in true Cintra fashion, entering into the spirit of things with a giant cake and Belgian waffles for all! In keeping with the overseas theme, proceeds from the sweet treats once again benefit Cintra’s charity of choice COCO.
Facts and Figures
- The Payroll Services Alliance is European by nature and heart;
- Members are leading payroll service companies in their home markets;
- The Payroll Services Alliance is the second biggest vendor in Europe;
- The Payroll Services Alliance stands for:
- Over 450 M€ combined revenues
- 4.200 employees
- over 51.000 customers
- over 5,5 million payslips each month;
- Aditro: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden (HQ)
- Elanor: via own branches: Bulgaria, Czech Republic (HQ), Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine
- SD Worx: via own branches: Belgium (HQ), France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands; via additional local partners: Austria, Italy and Turkey
- Seresco: Portugal, Spain (HQ)
- Trianon: Switzerland (HQ)
- Cintra HR & Payroll Services: UK (HQ), Republic of Ireland.