We are looking for experienced Payroll Administrators to strengthen the existing payroll team.
You will be responsible for payroll processing in the Outsourced Services department and as a key member of the operations department you will have a number of set responsibilities through the month.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Accurate payroll processing – from start to finish within agreed timeframes.
- Producing Employee documents.
- Producing RTIs and pension files.
- Processing HMRC and 3rd party payments on time.
- Liaising with clients and building rapport.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Creating statutory payment schedules & top up.
- Manual calculations – starters & leavers, tax & NI, student loans, pensions.
- Using imports for data processing.
- Early payroll runs & re-runs & payments after leaving.
- Apprenticeship levy, Employment allowance, Small ER relief – calculations and implementation.
- Payroll reversals/corrections.
- Court orders processing.
- Carrying out day to day payroll tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Must have experience in payroll processing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work unsupervised and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of pension & AE rules
- CIPP course or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience in further education payroll processing would be beneficial.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org