We are looking for an experienced Outsourced Services Team Leaders to strengthen the existing Outsourced Services Team.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of Payroll Administrators & Senior Payroll Administrators within a large Outsourced Services Department. You will be an exceptional team player with strong leadership and organisational skills, able to motivate and think outside of the box.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Full & accurate payroll processing – from start to finish within the agreed timeframe.
- Overseeing HMRC and 3rd party payments.
- Managing workload and payroll allocations.
- Holding client meetings as required.
- Responding to clients’ service quality concerns escalated from the Senior Administrators.
- Ensuring departmental compliance with statutory and pension scheme requirements.
- Training teams on and creating complex payrolls, reports, imports & set ups on company level.
- Payroll reversals/corrections & EYUs.
- Managing the team with task such as annual staff performance appraisals, creating development plans for each team member & regular reviews against objectives.
- Working closely with other TLs ensuring processes and policies are up to date.
- Working with other TLs on improving processes and procedures.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Ensuring all updates are clearly communicated to the teams.
- Checking complex payrolls.
- Taking part in the recruitment process.
- Responsible for BACS submissions.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance within teams.
- Responsible for handover from Implementation
What we are looking for:
- You will have more than 5 years of payroll experience as well as experience in training, managing and mentoring colleagues.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel in particular.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent understanding of HMRC legislation & statutory payments.
- Experience in dealing with clients’ complaints.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration.
- Excellent knowledge of internal processes.
- Experience of public sector payrolls with a good understanding of LGPS and TPA pension rules.
- Excellent knowledge of pension & AE rules.
- Advanced knowledge of payroll systems.
- Advanced knowledge of court orders.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.