Cintra HR and Payroll Services are looking to recruit a Product Designer to join an existing development team.
In this role you will be a core part of our Product team. You will have the opportunity to get involved in every area of the product design process, starting at the initial conception stage and working through the entire product lifecycle.
You will be expected to advocate for learning about our users and using this learning to improve our product decisions. You will work side-by-side with the Product Managers to ensure that the whole experience of the product delivers on the needs that our users have.
You will also work closely with Engineers to ensure that the ideas you have helped to develop are implemented in the way you hoped and if they are not possible, adapting your designs to deliver the value for the customer while still being achievable.
You will be part of a team of Designers that are eager to learn and grow and want to create amazing products. You will have the opportunity to not only deliver great work but also help to improve our overall design approach and strategy.
Is this you?
● You have experience with both UX and UI design with a minimum of 3+ years in this field.
● You have worked in environments that require complex data entry and workflows as well as data presentation/dashboards
● You have knowledge of HTML and can use this to make small specific adjustments to web pages.
● You are aware of various kinds of user research techniques and have been exposed to them, even if you have not performed the research yourself.
● You have worked on a variety of projects and can display versatility in delivering a wide range of different types of experiences.
● You have worked extensively with wireframing, prototyping, written specifications, user scenarios and interaction design.
● You believe in rapid prototyping, learning fast and instinctively want to talk to the user as soon as practically possible.
● You have good communication and presentation skills.
It would be great if:
● You have performed different user research techniques, including guerilla testing, user interviews, online user testing etc, and you can clearly identify and understand when and why to use these different techniques.
● You are comfortable analysing data and spotting trends; you can see what is working, what is not working, and change your approach accordingly.
● You have experience working with Development teams in an agile environment.
If you think you have what we are looking for and are looking for a role that you can make your own and really help to drive our Company forward, please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you think we need you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 9th May 2021