Cintra HR and Payroll Services are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to work with the existing Sales Team.
In this varied role, you will work as part of the Sales Team, providing key administrative support and outstanding service to our employees. As our ideal candidate you will be well-organised with a good eye for detail, helpful and resourceful and thrive on working in a busy, interesting and developing role where no two days are ever the same. This is a wonderful opportunity if you are looking for a new administrative role working with a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will;
· Monitor the Sales inbox ensuring emails are responded to or forwarded in a timely manner
· Book in any discovery calls for existing and new customers
· Produce and send quotes for any ad-hoc work for existing clients
· Update and maintain the CRM System
· Follow up any website views and marketing campaigns
· Be first point of contact to any incoming calls to the Sales Team
Who We Are Looking For? Are you:
· Experienced using a CRM System?
· Confident using Microsoft office package?
· Confident on the telephone & able to communicate effectively?
· A strong team player?
· Able to work to strict deadlines?
Experience in a Sales environment would be desirable, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing Company. If you would like to know more about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the role sounds like just the thing you’re looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for application is Friday 25th June 2021