We are looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to strengthen the existing Sales Team.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will report directly to the Sales Manager and provide technical support to the Sales team to ensure that they have the best possible chance of closing new opportunities and generating financial growth for Cintra. The focus of this role will be presentations and demonstrations of Cintra’s products and services.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
• Hosting demonstrations to new leads and existing clients to showcase Cintra products and services.
• Being responsible for any post demonstration escalation questions and speaking to relevant departments to ensure a timely response.
• Leading communications with the Development team on the release of new products and hosting sessions with the sales team on product information.
• On new client wins, working closely with the Implementation Department to achieve a streamlined go live date.
• Supporting the Sales Team Manager in developing and implementing plans for driving profitable sales and growth in market.
• Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on buying trends, market and industry changes.
• Assisting in the tendering of new clients in order to meet Company growth targets.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and be confident and experienced in delivering client facing demo presentations.
- Previous Payroll and HR knowledge would be advantageous.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good long-term industry relationships.
- Great organisational, planning, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-motivated and driven with a desire to succeed.
- Demonstrating resilience, with a focus on positive outcomes.
- Commercially aware of current industry happenings/ innovations.
- Experience of using a CRM.
- Good level numeracy skills.
- Happy to work both independently and as part of an existing sales team.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for the application is 19th February 2021