Cintra HR & Payroll Services is a well-established and respected company with almost 40 years of experience offering multi award-winning HR & Payroll solutions to businesses. Our payroll solutions are used by over 650 clients, and our expertise covers private companies, large and small, local authorities and public sector organisations, colleges and academies. At Cintra, we believe in providing outstanding service to all our clients and our employees are at the heart of this fantastic service.
Role and Responsibilities
Cintra is currently undertaking a large recruitment process but lacks the knowledge and resources to manage this efficiently and effectively. The role will be to work with the operational manager to make their life as easy as possible by providing a supply of suitable candidates who have been assessed against individual job descriptions and who have undertaken the necessary pre-interview tests and telephone screening.
Cintra is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne but this role is suitable for home working and so the successful candidate can work from anywhere in the country.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure job adverts are representative of the role and that promote Cintra to potential candidates
- To maximise digital recruitment tools and practices to maximise the scope of candidates. This includes job boards, related professional sites, LinkedIn and other Social Media.
- Reviewing the local market to approach potential candidates directly
- Responding to any candidate interest in a timely manner
- Conducting the initial screening and pre-interview process as determined to ensure candidate suitability
- Conducting associated skills tests and reporting back to the operational manager with scores and thoughts
- Arranging formal interviews for the operational managers
- Ensure proper feedback to both successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Collect appropriate references
- Support HR with onboarding and inductions
- Ensure complete process is managed efficiently with full communication and in compliance with all required GDPR requirements
- Ensure operational managers are kept informed of recruiting process at regular intervals
Skills & Attributes
You’ll need to have:
- Successful experience in a similar role and demonstrable career progression within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good level of skills with Excel
- Preferably previous experience of professional services or financial services recruitment
How to apply
Please send your cv and cover letter to HR@cintra.co.uk
This job description is intended as a guide to your duties. You may be required to undertake additional or new duties from time to time to ensure the most efficient use of available resources and to meet the Company’s business needs.