COMPLIANCE AND CYBERSECURITY
Our commitment to keeping you compliant and secure
Here at Cintra, compliance and cybersecurity are our top priorities, and we go above and beyond with our measures and controls. Here’s what we do.
Internal procedures designed to keep your data safe
Northumbria Police cyber team visit us regularly to brief our C-Suite, infosec, IT, and DPO teams to ensure we’re ahead of the curve with threats coming down the line.
We hold regular cybersecurity training and briefings at a board level, so every single person internally has the right knowledge to keep your data safe.
We moved all of our customers off on-premise solutions in 2021, now keeping all of our customers on more secure, cloud-based systems.
We have a dedicated Data Protection Officer, and while the size of our company means we aren’t legally required to have one, we know it’s vital to total data safety and compliance.
We keep you ahead of the curve...
We’re ahead of the curve, and that means our customers are too. When you partner with us, you’ll have total peace of mind that we’re doing everything in our power to keep your sensitive data safe and secure, while maintaining total compliance.
We proactively and rigorously adhere to industry regulations, implementing a range of internal controls to ensure ethical practices at all levels of our business. That includes:
- HMRC recognised.
- ISO 20071 and 9001 certified.
- CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme accredited.
- Dedicated Data Protection Officer.
- 2 dedicated compliance officers to ensure we are always aware of any risks.
- Training for all of our colleagues to help detect threats and prevent them ever getting into our network, delivered through Meta compliance.
Cybersecurity is one of our top concerns, so we employ cutting-edge technologies and robust protocols to safeguard sensitive data and maintain a secure digital environment. That includes:
- Cyber Essentials Plus certified
- Annual Penetration Tests of all our web-facing software.
- AI-based endpoint protection to catch the most sophisticated hackers.
- An ongoing programme of work with £500,000 a year investment to improve our security posture and roll out increased security—while still maintaining accessible and useful systems.
What that means for you...
Improved data security and protection
Your employees personal information, financial data and other critical details are more secure against data breaches and cyber attacks.
Reduce the risk of legal issues, financial penalties and reputational damage associated with non-compliance.
With comprehensive privacy policies, you can rest assured that only authorised personnel have access to sensitive data.